Submitting Certified Payroll No-Cost Seminar
Presented by BENCO™
September 27, 2023
9:00 am – 10:30 am
Hybrid Event, attend in-person or virtually.
Protect Your Company & Avoid Mistakes!
Contractors face unique payroll challenges that traditional payroll companies are often unprepared to handle. Join Beneco and ABC Keystone for a seminar where you will learn the ins and outs of certified payroll and how you can protect yourself and your growing company.
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn how to complete a certified payroll report
- Avoid common mistakes in the reporting process
- Streamline your processes for easier payroll and reporting
- Get answers to the tricky questions you’ve encountered
Gain Enhanced Understanding of Topics Covered:
- What is certified payroll
- How is it tied to the Davis Bacon Act
- Rules for Federal and state reporting
- Processes to implement in your payroll to make reporting easier
Who Should Attend:
- This seminar will benefit business owners, HR managers, CFOs, and Controllers.
Mike Mullen, East Coast Sales Consultant, is based in Reading, PA, and is the local contact for ABC Keystone members. He has four years of experience in Retirement Services across multiple industries. Mike has Series 6 and 63 Certifications and is passionate about finding solutions to simplify complicated processes for clients while saving them money. Some of Mike’s interests beyond work are sports, music, and spending time with his fiancée and two dogs.
Workshop, handouts & light breakfast
Preferred registration date: 7 days prior to session date
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business!
Contact Mike Bachman Director of Membership to find out more.