Events, Education & Training Calendar
We are passionate about
free enterprise advocacy,
workforce education and training,
career pathway development, and
instilling a safety culture—
in all sectors of the construction industry.
Please consider using a Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browser when registering to maximize functionality.
If you have any difficulties registering, please call (717) 653-8106.
- This event has passed.
Submitting Certified Payroll – A No-cost Seminar Presented by Beneco
April 27 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 amFree
Submitting Certified Payroll No-cost Seminar
Wednesday, April 27, 2022 | 8:00 am – 9:30 am
Protect Your Company & Avoid Mistakes!
Contractors face unique payroll challenges that traditional payroll companies are often not equipped to handle. Join Beneco and ABC Keystone for a seminar where you will learn the ins and outs of certified payroll and how you can protect yourself and your growing company.
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn how to complete a certified payroll report
- Avoid common mistakes in the reporting process
- Streamline your processes for easier payroll and reporting
- Get answers to the tricky questions you’ve encountered
Gain Enhanced Understanding of Topics Covered:
- What is certified payroll
- How is it tied to the Davis Bacon Act
- Rules for Federal and state reporting
- Processes to implement in your payroll to make reporting easier
Who Should Attend:
- Business owners, HR managers, CFOs, and Controllers will benefit from this seminar.
Mike Mullen, East Coast Sales Consultant, is based Reading, PA and is the local contact for ABC Keystone members. He has four years experience in Retirement Services across multiple industries. Mike has Series 6 and 63 Certifications and is passionate about finding solutions to simplify complicated processes for clients while saving them money. Some of Mike’s interests beyond work are sports, music, and spending time with with his fiancée and two dogs.
Workshop, handouts & light breakfast