Virtual Design & Construction Technology
Part of the Understanding the Construction Process Series
March 1, 2022 | 8:00 am – 11:00 am
Trends, Value & Processes in Construction Tech
Develop an understanding and knowledge of the “big picture” of the entire construction process. This seminar will discuss ways technology is making a difference in the construction process.
Benefits of Attending:
- Develop a better understanding of the implementation and usefulness of new technology in construction.
Topics Covered this Session:
- Drones in Construction
- Laser Scanning
- Model Creation-Providence Engineering
- BIM Coordination and Clash Detection
- Virtual Reality
- Facility Management-Providence Engineering
- Field Management Software
Sessions in this Series:
- September 21, 2021 – Project Planning & Execution
- November 10, 2021 – The Construction Process – New Series Starts!
- November 11, 2021 – Project Development and Environmental Decisions
- December 9, 2021 – Design Documents and Technical Specifications
- January 13, 2022 – Preconstruction & Estimating
- March 1, 2022 – Virtual Design & Construction Technology
- March 10, 2022 – Construction Risk Management
- April 14, 2022 – Construction Agreements & Payments
- May 12, 2022 – Project Planning & Execution
- June 9, 2022 – Project Compliance & Outside Organizations
Join at any time in cycle and SAVE at the full series rate!
Customize sessions for your company! Contact email@example.com to learn more.
Who Should Attend:
Administrators, estimators, project engineers, support staff, accountants, attorneys, project managers, project assistants, those new to construction, career constructors interested in learning new information and those interested in a better understanding of the big picture of the construction process will benefit from this series!
Monica Abreu-Adames, BIM Technician, Wohlsen Construction Company
Ed McCauley, Vice President of Operational Excellence, Wohlsen Construction Company, works closely with construction teams to assemble the right mix of technology tools to help the team work smarter and more efficiently.
Preferred registration date: Seven days prior to session date
Price includes: three hours of instruction, hands-on activities and course materials
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.
EIN: 23-1618254 – Contributions or gifts are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, payments may be deductible by members as an ordinary, necessary business expense. See your accountant for details.
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business!
Contact Mike Bachman Director of Membership to find out more.