How to Register – view helpful registration tips
Project Planning & Execution – part of the Understanding the Construction Process From Inception to Completion Series
February 7 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am$99 – $140
Understanding the Construction Process From Inception to Completion: Build a Strong Foundation for Your Team
Session 8: Project Planning & Execution
February 7, 2019 / 8:00 am – 11:00 am
Re-scheduled from January 10th. New registrations welcome!
Training held in partnership with:
Develop an understanding and knowledge of the “big picture” of the entire construction process.
This session will be focused on the construction phase and is intended to provide an overview of construction planning and execution of project activities to effectively and efficiently address the objective of delivering quality work, while managing cost and schedule. Identification of comprehensive scope of a project and the roles and responsibilities of each party will be discussed.
Approved for 3 LU/HSW Credits
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn about standards of practice.
- Discover tools that can be applied to improve the quality of construction.
- Identify potential gaps in scope that can lead to costly change orders and unnecessary extensions of time.
Topics Covered this Session:
- Logistics Plan
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Record Drawings
- Document Control
Sessions in this Series:
- October 4, 2018: Construction Industry Overview: “Understanding the Construction Process – From Inception to Completion”
- October 18, 2018: Project Development & Environmental Decisions
- November 1, 2018: Construction Design Documents & Technical Specifications
- November 15, 2018: Preconstruction & Estimating
- November 29, 2018: Virtual Design & Construction Technology
- December 13, 2018: Construction Risk Management
- December 13, 2018: Construction Agreements & Payments
- January 10, 2019: Project Planning & Execution – Rescheduled to February 7th!
- January 24, 2019: Project Compliance & Outside Organizations
Customize sessions for your company! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Who Should Attend:
Administrators, estimators, project engineers, support staff, accountants, attorneys, project managers, project assistants, those new to construction, career constructors interested in learning new information and those interested in a better understanding of the big picture of the construction process will benefit from this series!
Ralph Kautz, Wohlsen Construction Company, is a dedicated project manager who draws on years of field experience to deliver results for clients. His construction career began in 1978 with his diploma in Carpentry from Reading Muhlenberg CTC. Ralph quickly advanced, working as a foreman and superintendent on commercial and healthcare projects. He then transitioned to project manager, and is currently working at Wohlsen Construction. Since 2013, Ralph has served as a carpentry instructor at ABC Keystone. His experience and passion for the trade gives apprentices the skills to succeed. In 2017, Ralph was awarded ABC Keystone’s 2016-2017 Craft Instructor of the Year award.
Preferred registration date: 7 days prior to session date
Price includes: course materials, continental breakfast, certificate of completion.
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
To print this page, please press: alt + file + print
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling Michele at the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business! Contact Mike Bachman Director of Membership to find out more!
- Michele Cook