How to Register – view helpful registration tips
Leadership Development Series – Laws of Leadership
June 11 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$140 – $1850
Laws of Leadership
— Part of the Leadership Development Series —
Tuesday, June 11, 2019 / 8:00 am – 10:00 am
Training held in partnership with:
Leadership is a Learned Skill that Requires Practice
Benefits of Attending:
You can learn about effective leadership skills and practices… but being able to implement them yourself may require an altogether different set of skills and attitudes.
- Fundamental laws you won’t want to break
- Leadership is a learned skill
- Know the rules for successful leadership
Approved for 2 LU Credits
“I enjoyed the interactive planning exercises” – Jesse Walker, James Craft and Son, Inc.
Sessions in the Leadership Development Series:
- Self-Management – The Art of Getting Things Done (November 13, 2018)
- Leadership vs Management (December 11, 2018)
- Communication for Success – Session I – Discovering your DiSC Style (January 8, 2019)
- Communication for Success – Session II – Discovering Your DiSC Style (January 8, 2019)
- Engaging and Mobilizing Your Team
(February 12, 2019)(Rescheduled to March 12, 2019)
- Networking / Referrals / Strategic Alliances (February 12, 2019)
- Presentations – Removing the Fear (March 12, 2019)
- Building a High-Trust Team: Who’s Got Your Back? (April 9, 2019)
- Where’s the Cash? Understanding Financials for Non-accountants (May 14, 2019)
- Laws of Leadership (June 11, 2019)
Price includes course materials and a certificate of completion.
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
Preferred registration date: seven days prior to the course start date.
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling Michele at the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business! Contact Mike Bachman Director of Membership to find out more!