- This event has passed.
Leadership Development Series – The Entire Series at a Discount!
September 12, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$1295.00 – $1850.00
Leadership Development Series
September 2017 – June 2018
8:00 am – 10:00 am – each session
What are you doing to retain your top talent?
How are you developing your organization’s executives of the future? This interactive leadership series is designed for up-and-coming leaders in your organization, field personnel moving into a leadership role, and experienced leaders who want a “refresher.” Develop leadership skills critical to a successful career and business! Sign up for the entire series at a discount or “opt in” to individual sessions.
Top three reasons to send your team leaders to ABC Keystone for leadership development:
- Prepare your leaders to meet their daily challenges with proven tools.
- Great way to advance and retain your top talent.
- Proven, practical course geared towards leadership development in the construction industry.
Members learn and grow from training and peer interaction!
The Professional Development program at ABC Keystone is an interactive series to develop the future leaders of your organization. Designed to enhance the skills of both existing and new leaders this series has met with outstanding reviews.
Sessions in the Leadership Development Series:
- Self-Management – The Art of Getting Things Done (September 12, 2017)
- Leadership vs Management (October 10, 2017)
- Communication I – Discovering your DiSC Style (November 14, 2017)
- Communication II – Communication for Success (December 12, 2017)
- Engaging and Mobilizing Your Team (January 9, 2017)
- Networking / Referrals / Strategic Alliances (February 13, 2018)
- Presentations – Removing the Fear (March 13, 2018)
- Building a High-Trust Team: Who’s Got Your Back? (April 10, 2018)
- Where’s the Cash? Understanding Financials for Non-accountants (May 8, 2018)
- Laws of Leadership (June 12, 2018)
Hear from instructor, Jeff Witmer:
Register for the entire series or individual sessions!
Price includes course materials and a certificate of completion. Entire Series registrants also receive a leadership manual.