How to Register – view helpful registration tips
- This event has passed.
Leadership Development Series
November 13, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$1200 – $1850
Leadership Development Series
Register for the entire series at a discount, or opt in to individual sessions!
November 2018 – June 2019
8:00 am – 10:00 am – First Sessions, 10:15 am – 12:15 pm – Second Sessions
Start date delayed from September 2018. January and February are double sessions.
Held in partnership with:
What are you doing to retain your top talent?
A recent study by VitalSmarts revealed employees rated by their managers as nines and tens on a ten-point performance scale are three times more valuable to the organization than the average employee. Yet, it takes 10 years to develop even a top performing leader to be successful in an executive role. In order to retain high potential individuals, organizations must continue to invest in training and development. The Leadership Development Series Program can help you do just that. Build skills for life and work!
How are you developing your organization’s executives of the future? This interactive leadership series is designed for up-and-coming leaders in your organization, field personnel moving into a leadership role, and experienced leaders who want a “refresher.” Develop leadership skills critical to a successful career and business! Sign up for the entire series at a discount or “opt in” to individual sessions.
Each Session Approved for 2 LU Credits
Top three reasons to send your team leaders for leadership development:
- Prepare your leaders to meet their daily challenges with proven tools.
- Great way to advance and retain your top talent.
- Proven, practical course geared towards leadership development in the construction industry.
Members learn and grow from training and peer interaction!
The Leadership Development Series at ABC Keystone is an interactive series to develop the future leaders of your organization. Designed to enhance the skills of both existing and new leaders this series has met with outstanding reviews.
Sessions in the Leadership Development Series:
- Self-Management – The Art of Getting Things Done (November 13, 2018)
- Leadership vs Management (December 11, 2018)
- Communication for Success – Session I – Discovering your DiSC Style (January 8, 2019)
- Communication for Success – Session II – Discovering Your DiSC Style (January 8, 2019)
- Engaging and Mobilizing Your Team
(February 12, 2019)(Rescheduled to March 12, 2019)
- Networking / Referrals / Strategic Alliances (February 12, 2019)
- Presentations – Removing the Fear (March 12, 2019)
- Building a High-Trust Team: Who’s Got Your Back? (April 9, 2019)
- Where’s the Cash? Understanding Financials for Non-accountants (May 14, 2019)
- Laws of Leadership (June 11, 2019)
Hear from instructor, Jeff Witmer:
Jeff Witmer, Pathway Business Advisors, started and developed a nationwide, industry leading business generating over $16M in sales and 62 employees, which was profitable within 8 months of start-up. He is currently an owner/partner of Pathway Business Advisors. Jeff is an expert in various aspects of business management and systems including: team development, sales and marketing, finance and accounting, information technology.
Register for the entire series or individual sessions!
Price includes course materials and a certificate of completion. Entire Series registrants also receive a leadership manual.
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business! Contact Mike Bachman Director of Membership to find out more!