Note: If you have any difficulties registering, please call (717) 653-8106. Thank you!
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update:
ABC Keystone continues to prioritize your safety to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. When you visit Chapter headquarters you will now see CDC-recommended safety precautions in place including COVID-19 symptom screenings, face mask requirements, enhanced cleaning measures and the implementation of social distancing to protect your health. We thank you in advance for your cooperation as we open up under these guidelines. Please enter the building at Door 1 when you arrive.
We can customize classes for you at your site! Customized training at your site is available following a review of the location for the implementation of current CDC recommended COVID-19 safety guidelines. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org (Safety) or email@example.com (Career Development) for more information.
Virtual Training: Leadership v. Management – Part of the Leadership Development Series
December 8 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$150 – $1750
Leadership v. Management – Virtual Training
Part of the Leadership Development Series
Characteristics of Great Leaders and Developing Talent
Tuesday, December 8, 2020 | 8:00 am – 10:00 am
This class will be taught via Zoom. A course access link will be emailed to you prior to the session date.
Benefits of Attending:
This session will help you understand the differences between leadership and management and how to recognize and develop your next leaders.
- Learn what makes a great manager or a great leader – they are not the same!
- Gain skills to recognize and develop your next generation of leaders
- Develop awareness of the characteristics needed of leaders and how to further develop them
This session approved for 2 LU credits
Our Members Say it Best:
“The Leadership Development Series is a valuable series that guides you through the many areas of leadership. Each step builds on the next, giving you a well-rounded understanding of what it takes to be a valued leader in your organization.”
– Jessica Craft, James Craft & Son, Inc.
Hear more from instructor, Jeff Witmer:
Sessions in the Leadership Development Series:
- October 13, 2020: Self-Management
- December 8, 2020: Leadership vs Management
- January 12, 2021: Communication for Success – Session I – Discovering your DiSC Style
- January 12, 2021: Communication for Success – Session II – Communication is Everything!
- February 9, 2021: Engaging and Mobilizing Your Team
- February 9, 2021: Networking, Referrals and Strategic Alliances
- March 9, 2021: Presentations – Removing the Fear
- April 13, 2021: Building a High-Trust Team
- May 11, 2021: Understanding Financials for Non-accountants
- June 8, 2021: Laws of Leadership
Can’t make a session? Substitution is permissible.
Join the Series at Any Point in the Cycle at the Full Series Rate!
Preferred registration date: seven days prior to the course start date.
Price includes course materials and a certificate of completion.
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling Kelly at the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.