ABC Keystone offers Career Development Education, Safety Training,
Networking Events & Advocacy Engagement to Members.
Select education & training seminars are open to non-members.
Members SAVE! Learn more
Please consider using a Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browser when registering to maximize functionality.
If you have any difficulties, please call (717) 653-8106. Thank you!
- This event has passed.
Virtual Training: Leadership v. Management – Part of the Leadership Development Series
December 8, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$150 – $1750
Leadership v. Management – Virtual Training
Part of the Leadership Development Series
Characteristics of Great Leaders and Developing Talent
Tuesday, December 8, 2020 | 8:00 am – 10:00 am
This class will be taught via Zoom. A course access link will be emailed to you prior to the session date.
Benefits of Attending:
This session will help you understand the differences between leadership and management and how to recognize and develop your next leaders.
- Learn what makes a great manager or a great leader – they are not the same!
- Gain skills to recognize and develop your next generation of leaders
- Develop awareness of the characteristics needed of leaders and how to further develop them
This session approved for 2 LU credits
Our Members Say it Best:
“The Leadership Development Series is a valuable series that guides you through the many areas of leadership. Each step builds on the next, giving you a well-rounded understanding of what it takes to be a valued leader in your organization.”
– Jessica Craft, James Craft & Son, Inc.
Hear more from instructor, Jeff Witmer:
Sessions in the Leadership Development Series:
- October 13, 2020: Self-Management
- December 8, 2020: Leadership vs Management
- January 12, 2021: Communication for Success – Session I – Discovering your DiSC Style
- January 12, 2021: Communication for Success – Session II – Communication is Everything!
- February 9, 2021: Engaging and Mobilizing Your Team
- February 9, 2021: Networking, Referrals and Strategic Alliances
- March 9, 2021: Presentations – Removing the Fear
- April 13, 2021: Building a High-Trust Team
- May 11, 2021: Understanding Financials for Non-accountants
- June 8, 2021: Laws of Leadership
Can’t make a session? Substitution is permissible.
Join the Series at Any Point in the Cycle at the Full Series Rate!
Preferred registration date: seven days prior to the course start date.
Price includes course materials and a certificate of completion.
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling Kelly at the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.