ABC Keystone offers Career Development Education, Safety Training,
Networking Events & Advocacy Engagement to Members.
Select education & training seminars are open to non-members.
Members SAVE! Learn more!
Please consider using a Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browser when registering to maximize functionality.
If you have any difficulties, please call (717) 653-8106. Thank you!
Managing Change – Part of the Professional Development Series
July 7 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am$150 – $1125
Part of the Professional Development Series
July 7, 2021 | 8:00 am – 11:00 am
Smooth and Successful Change Management Yields Lasting Results!
Change must be realistic, achievable and measurable. Learn aspects relevant to managing personal and organizational change for positive outcomes.
This is a great course for customization – contact Barbara@abckeystone.org to bring it to your office and train your team together.
Benefits of Attending:
- Take charge of personal, managerial and/or organization change
- Develop plans upfront to achieve success
- Plan for desired outcomes and any challenges that might ensue
- Produce realistic, achievable and measurable results
- Practice change-resistant encounters to know what to say and do
- Determining “the why”
- What success looks like and how to measure it
- Mapping realistic, achievable, goals
- Setting a plan to achieve objectives that last
- Possible reactions to change among others
- Managing personnel and organizations through change
- Measures to ensure smooth and successful change
Who Should Attend:
Owners, Managers, Field Leaders, Business Development, Marketing and Human Resources Professionals as well those looking to grow into leadership positions will benefit from this course.
David L. Wauls, CCE – Since 2013, Dave has been a Management Consultant-Trainer with Samaritan Business Consulting. He was previously a Senior Consultant of LMA Consulting Group. An experienced teacher, trainer and motivator, Dave came to the Lancaster area after being recruited as executive vice-president for the Lancaster Chamber of Commerce & Industry and serving as Executive Director of two other Pennsylvania Chambers of Commerce. He earned a Bachelor’s in Business Education from Bloomsburg University.
Dave has coached numerous on-site learning and performance seminars at organizations throughout the Susquehanna Valley. Interacting effectively with people from senior executives to frontline employees, he understands the impact of clear communication and targeted training on an organization’s bottom line. Dave has conducted numerous onsite learning and performance seminars, with consistent results and high ratings from both attendees and supervisors. He has created public seminars on a variety of topics, including interview training, basic and advanced supervisory programs, assertiveness and time management. Dave facilitates executive board retreats and organizational planning sessions in person and online.
Sessions in this Series:
- April 7, 2021 – Positive Assertiveness
- May 5, 2021 – Delegating for Results
- June 2, 2021 – Accountability for Results
- July 7, 2021 – Managing Change
- August 4, 2021 – Time Management
- September 1, 2021 – Conflict Management
- October 13, 2021 – Quality Customer Service
- November 3, 2021 – Positive Assertiveness
Individual or a company representative registered for a total of four out of seven sessions within the Professional Development series will receive a one hour free consulting session, at Samaritan Business Consulting with Dave Wauls (session one hour in length).
Preferred registration date: Seven days prior to session date
Price includes: three hours of instruction, hands-on activities and course materials
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.EIN: 23-1618254 – Contributions or gifts are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, payments may be deductible by members as an ordinary, necessary business expense. See your accountant for details.