Events, Education & Training Calendar
We are passionate about
free enterprise advocacy,
workforce education and training,
career pathway development, and
instilling a safety culture—
in all sectors of the construction industry.
Please consider using a Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browser when registering to maximize functionality.
If you have any difficulties registering, please call (717) 653-8106.
- This event has passed.
Self Management – Part of the Leadership Development Series
October 13, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$150.00 – $1,750.00
Part of the Leadership Development Series
Strategies to Improve Productivity and Results
Tuesday, October 13, 2020 | 8:00 am – 10:00 am
Benefits of Attending:
Discover strategies for SMART goal setting and how to make sure they stick. Gain awareness and understanding of self-management tools and strategies to help you improve productivity in your company.
- Be inspired to strengthen your leadership skills in a world of constant change
- Get more done in less time
- Create a new kind of schedule
- Discover your “zone”
This session approved for 2 LU credits
Our Members Say it Best:
“Jeff is very engaging from start to finish. The Leadership Development Series was interactive and beneficial.”
– Angie Martinozzi, Wickersham Construction and Engineering, Inc.
Hear more about the Leadership Development Series from instructor, Jeff Witmer:
Sessions in the Leadership Development Series:
- October 13, 2020: Self-Management
- December 8, 2020: Leadership vs Management
- January 12, 2021: Communication for Success – Session I – Discovering your DiSC Style
- January 12, 2021: Communication for Success – Session II – Communication is Everything!
- February 9, 2021: Engaging and Mobilizing Your Team
- February 9, 2021: Networking, Referrals and Strategic Alliances
- March 9, 2021: Presentations – Removing the Fear
- April 13, 2021: Building a High-Trust Team
- May 11, 2021: Understanding Financials for Non-accountants
- June 8, 2021: Laws of Leadership
Can’t make a session? Substitution is permissible.
Join the Series at Any Point in the Cycle at the Full Series Rate!
A note regarding COVID-19:
Your health and safety are our number one priority, and all CDC-recommended safety protocols in place on the date of the event will be implemented. Total registration numbers may need to be limited to observe safety requirements. Please check back for updates, watch for update emails from the Chapter following your registration, or call our office at (717) 653-8106. Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation. Please enter Door 1 when you arrive.
Preferred registration date: seven days prior to the course start date.
Price includes course materials and a certificate of completion.
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling Kelly at the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.