ABC Keystone offers Career Development Education, Safety Training,
Networking Events & Advocacy Engagement to Members.
Select education & training seminars are open to non-members.
Members SAVE! Learn more!
Please consider using a Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browser when registering to maximize functionality.
If you have any difficulties, please call (717) 653-8106. Thank you!
Understanding Financials for Non-Accountants – Part of the Leadership Development Series
May 11 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$150 – $1750
Understanding Financials for Non-Accountants
Part of the Leadership Development Series
Break Down of the P&L, Balance Sheet & Financial Trends
Tuesday, May 11, 2021 | 8 am – 10 am
Available for in-person attendance or as a virtual seminar!
Benefits of Attending:
- Decipher the P&L
- Learn how to spot financial trends
- Understand numbers important to your business/department
- Better understand the balance sheet
This session approved for 2 LU credits
Our Members Say it Best:
“The Leadership Development Series is going to benefit me and others I work with in many ways. Jeff Witmer is a great person who has helped a lot with my growth.”
-Seth Evans, SWF Industrial
Hear more about the Leadership Development Series from instructor, Jeff Witmer:
Sessions in the Leadership Development Series:
- October 13, 2020: Self-Management
- December 8, 2020: Leadership vs Management
- January 12, 2021: Communication for Success – Session I – Discovering your DiSC Style
- January 12, 2021: Communication for Success – Session II – Communication is Everything!
- February 9, 2021: Engaging and Mobilizing Your Team
- February 9, 2021: Networking, Referrals and Strategic Alliances
- March 9, 2021: Presentations – Removing the Fear
- April 13, 2021: Building a High-Trust Team
- May 11, 2021: Understanding Financials for Non-accountants
- June 8, 2021: Laws of Leadership
Can’t make a session? Substitution is permissible.
Join the Series at Any Point in the Cycle at the Full Series Rate!
A note regarding COVID-19:
Your health and safety are our number one priority, and all CDC-recommended safety protocols in place on the date of the event will be implemented. Total registration numbers may need to be limited to observe safety requirements. Please check back for updates, watch for update emails from the Chapter following your registration, or call our office at (717) 653-8106. Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation. Please enter Door 1 when you arrive.
Preferred registration date: seven days prior to the course start date.
Price includes course materials and a certificate of completion.
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling Kelly at the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.