Events, Education & Training Calendar
We are passionate about
free enterprise advocacy,
workforce education and training,
career pathway development, and
instilling a safety culture—
in all sectors of the construction industry.
Please consider using a Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browser when registering to maximize functionality.
If you have any difficulties registering, please call (717) 653-8106.
Conflict Management – Part of the Professional Development Series
July 6 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am$150.00 – $1,125.00
Part of the Professional Development Series
July 6, 2022 / 8:00 am – 11:00 am
at ABC Keystone Headquarters
135 Shellyland Road
Manheim, PA 17545
Improve Outcomes Through Positive Strategies!
Discover how to choose and execute the strategy that best fits your situation to successfully handle conflict while developing cooperation with co-workers and organizations.
This is a great course for customization – contact Barbara@abckeystone.org to bring it to your office and train your team together.
Benefits of Attending:
- Assess your skills in dealing with conflict
- Discover ways to sense conflict before it escalates
- Establish ground rules for resolving conflict
- Receive positive benefits from conflict and reduce the negative
- Personal, professional and organizational growth
- Practice conflict resolution skills and receive feedback
- Evaluating your strengths and weaknesses in dealing with conflict
- Assessing why conflict occurs within your organization
- Analyzing positive and negative flow in conversations
- Establish ground rules for conflict resolution
- Develop cooperation and reduce emotional confrontations
Who Should Attend:
Owners, managers, field leaders, business development, marketing and human resources professionals as well those looking to grow into leadership positions will benefit from this session.
Leslie Wireback – Leslie Wireback is an experienced human resources professional with over 20 years working in human resources, from departments of one to CHRO, and now consultant. She is well versed in the challenges of balancing employee relations and managing business needs and expectations.
She is actively engaged as a volunteer with the Lancaster Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), where she currently serves as President and is a member of the Communications Committee. Additionally, she is on the Director on the Lancaster County Workforce Development Board and participates in the Career Ready Lancaster! Coalition.
Leslie holds a BS in Business Administration and Master of Business Administration from Millersville University. She is a graduate of Newfield Network’s Coaching Certification program.
Sessions in this Series:
- March 2, 2022 – Delegating for Results
- April 6, 2022 – Accountability for Results
- May 4, 2022 – Successfully Managing Change
- June 1, 2022 – Time Management
- July 6, 2022 – Conflict Management
- August 3, 2022 – Providing Quality Customer Service
- September 7, 2022 – Positive Assertiveness
Individual or a company representative registered for a total of four out of seven sessions within the Professional Development series will receive a one hour free consulting session, at Samaritan Business Consulting with Dave Wauls (session one hour in length).
Preferred registration date: Seven days prior to session date
Price includes: three hours of instruction, hands-on activities and course materials
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.
EIN: 23-1618254 – Contributions or gifts are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, payments may be deductible by members as an ordinary, necessary business expense. See your accountant for details.
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business!
Contact Mike Bachman, Director of Membership, to find out more.