How to Register – view helpful registration tips
Leadership Development Series – Building a High Trust Team: Who’s Got Your Back?
April 9 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$140 – $1850
Building a High Trust Team: Who’s Got Your Back?
— Part of the Leadership Development Series —
Tuesday, April 9, 2019 / 8:00 am – 10:00 am
Training held in partnership with:
If you’re a leader, and you build vulnerability-based trust, you will attract top-talent. If you are an individual contributor and you help establish vulnerability-based trust on the team, your peers will want to work with you.
Benefits of Attending:
- Without trust you cannot move forward.
- Discover how to quickly build trust.
- How can you create a high trust team?
Approved for 2 LU Credits
“Provided me with tools to grow as a more effective manager.” – Adam Shamenek, H.B. McClure Company.
Sessions in the Leadership Development Series:
- Self-Management – The Art of Getting Things Done (November 13, 2018)
- Leadership vs Management (December 11, 2018)
- Communication for Success – Session I – Discovering your DiSC Style (January 8, 2019)
- Communication for Success – Session II – Discovering Your DiSC Style (January 8, 2019)
- Engaging and Mobilizing Your Team
(February 12, 2019)(Rescheduled to March 12, 2019)
- Networking / Referrals / Strategic Alliances (February 12, 2019)
- Presentations – Removing the Fear (March 12, 2019)
- Building a High-Trust Team: Who’s Got Your Back? (April 9, 2019)
- Where’s the Cash? Understanding Financials for Non-accountants (May 14, 2019)
- Laws of Leadership (June 11, 2019)
Price includes course materials and a certificate of completion.
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
Preferred registration date: seven days prior to the course start date.
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling Michele at the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business! Contact Mike Bachman Director of Membership to find out more!