Note: For some users, Internet Explorer is not compatible with the ticket registration system. If you experience this, please try Mozilla Firefox. If you have any difficulties registering, please call (717) 653-8106. Thank you!
- This event has passed.
Leadership Development Series – Building a High Trust Team: Who’s Got Your Back?
April 9, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$140 – $1850
Building a High Trust Team: Who’s Got Your Back?
— Part of the Leadership Development Series —
Tuesday, April 9, 2019 / 8:00 am – 10:00 am
Training held in partnership with:
If you’re a leader, and you build vulnerability-based trust, you will attract top-talent. If you are an individual contributor and you help establish vulnerability-based trust on the team, your peers will want to work with you.
Benefits of Attending:
- Without trust you cannot move forward.
- Discover how to quickly build trust.
- How can you create a high trust team?
Approved for 2 LU Credits
“Provided me with tools to grow as a more effective manager.” – Adam Shamenek, H.B. McClure Company.
Sessions in the Leadership Development Series:
- Self-Management – The Art of Getting Things Done (November 13, 2018)
- Leadership vs Management (December 11, 2018)
- Communication for Success – Session I – Discovering your DiSC Style (January 8, 2019)
- Communication for Success – Session II – Discovering Your DiSC Style (January 8, 2019)
- Engaging and Mobilizing Your Team
(February 12, 2019)(Rescheduled to March 12, 2019)
- Networking / Referrals / Strategic Alliances (February 12, 2019)
- Presentations – Removing the Fear (March 12, 2019)
- Building a High-Trust Team: Who’s Got Your Back? (April 9, 2019)
- Where’s the Cash? Understanding Financials for Non-accountants (May 14, 2019)
- Laws of Leadership (June 11, 2019)
Price includes course materials and a certificate of completion.
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
Preferred registration date: seven days prior to the course start date.
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling Michele at the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business! Contact Mike Bachman Director of Membership to find out more!