Note: For some users, Internet Explorer is not compatible with the ticket registration system. If you experience this, please try Mozilla Firefox. If you have any difficulties registering, please call (717) 653-8106. Thank you!
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: All ABC Keystone on-site classes/events/meetings have been postponed until following 6/5/20. Please watch for updates here.
Thank you for your understanding.
- This event has passed.
Leadership Development Series – Engaging and Mobilizing Your Team
April 9, 2019 @ 10:15 am - 12:15 pm$140 – $1850
Engaging and Mobilizing Your Team
— Part of the Leadership Development Series —
Tuesday, April 9, 2019 / 10:15 am – 12:15 am
(Re-scheduled from February 12th)
Training held in partnership with:
Engaging and mobilizing team members or employees can feel like a daunting challenge. Simple behaviors can make a huge difference to improve engagement and get results with the people you need to help you get the job done.
Benefits of Attending:
- Engage and inspire your team.
- Engaged teams are more productive and have lower turnover.
- Utilize the seven drivers of high engagement.
Approved for 2 LU Credits
“Jeff is very engaging from start to finish. The class was interactive and beneficial.”
– Angie Martinozzi, Wickersham Construction and Engineering, Inc.
Hear from instructor, Jeff Witmer:
Sessions in the Leadership Development Series:
- Self-Management – The Art of Getting Things Done (November 13, 2018)
- Leadership vs Management (December 11, 2018)
- Communication for Success – Session I – Discovering your DiSC Style (January 8, 2019)
- Communication for Success – Session II – Discovering Your DiSC Style (January 8, 2019)
- Engaging and Mobilizing Your Team
(February 12, 2019)(Rescheduled to April 9, 2019)
- Networking / Referrals / Strategic Alliances (February 12, 2019)
- Presentations – Removing the Fear (March 12, 2019)
- Building a High-Trust Team: Who’s Got Your Back? (April 9, 2019)
- Where’s the Cash? Understanding Financials for Non-accountants (May 14, 2019)
- Laws of Leadership (June 11, 2019)
Price includes course materials and a certificate of completion.
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
Preferred registration date: seven days prior to class session
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling Michele at the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.
To print this page, please press: alt + file + print
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business! Contact Mike Bachman Director of Membership to find out more!