How to Register – view helpful registration tips
- This event has passed.
Leadership Development Series: Leadership vs. Management
December 11, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$140 – $200
Leadership vs. Management
— Part of the Leadership Development Series —
Tuesday, December 11, 2018 / 8:00 am – 10:00 am
Training held in partnership with:
Benefits of Attending:
Learn the differences between leadership and management. Learn how to recognize and develop your next leaders.
- What makes a great manager or a great leader – they are not the same!
- Skills to recognize and develop your next generation of leaders.
- Awareness of the characteristics and how to further develop them in your next generation of leaders.
Approved for 2 LU Credits
Hear from instructor, Jeff Witmer:
“A valuable course that guides you through the many areas of leadership. Each step builds on the next; giving you a well-rounded understanding of what it takes to be a valued leader in your organization.” – Jessica Craft, James Craft & Son, Inc.
Sessions in the Leadership Development Series:
- Self-Management – The Art of Getting Things Done (November 13, 2018)
- Leadership vs Management (December 11, 2018)
- Communication for Success – Session I – Discovering your DiSC Style (January 8, 2019)
- Communication for Success – Session II – Discovering Your DiSC Style (January 8, 2019)
- Engaging and Mobilizing Your Team (February 12, 2019)
- Networking / Referrals / Strategic Alliances (February 12, 2019)
- Presentations – Removing the Fear (March 12, 2019)
- Building a High-Trust Team: Who’s Got Your Back? (April 9, 2019)
- Where’s the Cash? Understanding Financials for Non-accountants (May 14, 2019)
- Laws of Leadership (June 11, 2019)
Price includes course materials and a certificate of completion.
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
Preferred registration date: seven days prior to the course start date.
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling Michele at the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business! Contact Mike Bachman Director of Membership to find out more!