Note: For some users, Internet Explorer is not compatible with the ticket registration system. If you experience this, please try Mozilla Firefox. If you have any difficulties registering, please call (717) 653-8106. Thank you!
- This event has passed.
Leadership Development Series: Leadership vs. Management
December 11, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$140 – $200
Leadership vs. Management
— Part of the Leadership Development Series —
Tuesday, December 11, 2018 / 8:00 am – 10:00 am
Training held in partnership with:
Benefits of Attending:
Learn the differences between leadership and management. Learn how to recognize and develop your next leaders.
- What makes a great manager or a great leader – they are not the same!
- Skills to recognize and develop your next generation of leaders.
- Awareness of the characteristics and how to further develop them in your next generation of leaders.
Approved for 2 LU Credits
Hear from instructor, Jeff Witmer:
“A valuable course that guides you through the many areas of leadership. Each step builds on the next; giving you a well-rounded understanding of what it takes to be a valued leader in your organization.” – Jessica Craft, James Craft & Son, Inc.
Sessions in the Leadership Development Series:
- Self-Management – The Art of Getting Things Done (November 13, 2018)
- Leadership vs Management (December 11, 2018)
- Communication for Success – Session I – Discovering your DiSC Style (January 8, 2019)
- Communication for Success – Session II – Discovering Your DiSC Style (January 8, 2019)
- Engaging and Mobilizing Your Team (February 12, 2019)
- Networking / Referrals / Strategic Alliances (February 12, 2019)
- Presentations – Removing the Fear (March 12, 2019)
- Building a High-Trust Team: Who’s Got Your Back? (April 9, 2019)
- Where’s the Cash? Understanding Financials for Non-accountants (May 14, 2019)
- Laws of Leadership (June 11, 2019)
Price includes course materials and a certificate of completion.
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
Preferred registration date: seven days prior to the course start date.
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling Michele at the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business! Contact Mike Bachman Director of Membership to find out more!