Note: For some users, Internet Explorer is not compatible with the ticket registration system. If you experience this, please try Mozilla Firefox. If you have any difficulties registering, please call (717) 653-8106. Thank you!
- This event has passed.
Leadership v. Management
December 10, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$150 – $1750
Leadership v. Management
Part of the Leadership Development Series
Tuesday, December 10, 2019 / 8:00 am – 10:00 am
Training held in partnership with:
Characteristics of Great Leaders and Developing Talent
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn what makes a great manager or a great leader – they are not the same!
- Gain skills to recognize and develop your next generation of leaders
- Develop awareness of the characteristics needed of leaders and how to further develop them
This session approved for 2 LU credits
Our Members Say it Best
“A valuable course that guides you through the many areas of leadership. Each step builds on the next; giving you a well-rounded understanding of what it takes to be a valued leader in your organization.”
– Jessica Craft, James Craft & Son, Inc.
Hear from instructor, Jeff Witmer:
Sessions in the Leadership Development Series:
- November 12, 2019: Self-Management
- December 10, 2019: Leadership v. Management
- January 14, 2020: Communication for Success – Session I – Discovering your DiSC Style
- January 14, 2020: Communication for Success – Session II – Communication is Everything!
- February 4, 2020: Engaging and Mobilizing Your Team
- February 4, 2020: Networking, Referrals and Strategic Alliances
- March 10, 2020: Presentations – Removing the Fear
- April 14, 2020: Building a High-Trust Team
- May 19, 2020: Understanding Financials for Non-accountants
- June 9, 2020: Laws of Leadership
Can’t make a session? Substitution is permissible.
Join the Series at Any Point in the Cycle at the Full Series Rate!
Preferred registration date: seven days prior to the course start date.
Price includes course materials and a certificate of completion.
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling Michele at the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business! Contact Mike Bachman Director of Membership to find out more!