Note: If you have any difficulties registering, please call (717) 653-8106. Thank you!
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update:
ABC Keystone continues to prioritize your safety to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. When you visit Chapter headquarters you will now see CDC-recommended safety precautions in place including COVID-19 symptom screenings, face mask requirements, enhanced cleaning measures and the implementation of social distancing to protect your health. We thank you in advance for your cooperation as we open up under these guidelines. Please enter the building at Door 1 when you arrive.
We can customize classes for you at your site! Customized training at your site is available following a review of the location for the implementation of current CDC recommended COVID-19 safety guidelines. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org (Safety) or email@example.com (Career Development) for more information.
- This event has passed.
Leadership Development Series – Understanding Financials for Non-Accountants: Where’s the Cash?
May 22, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$140 – $1850
Understanding Financials for Non-Accountants: Where’s the Cash?
— Part of the Leadership Development Series —
Wednesday, May 22, 2019 / 8:00 am – 10:00 am – Please note the date change
Training held in partnership with:
Break Down of the P&L, Balance Sheet and Financial Trends
Benefits of Attending:
- Discover what’s important on the P&L.
- Learn how to spot financial trends.
- Understand numbers important to the business/department.
- Better understand the balance sheet.
Approved for 2 LU Credits
“Great ideas for adapting your leadership styles based on the situation or who you are dealing with.”
– Jessica Craft, James Craft & Son, Inc.
Sessions in the Leadership Development Series:
- Self-Management – The Art of Getting Things Done (November 13, 2018)
- Leadership vs Management (December 11, 2018)
- Communication for Success – Session I – Discovering your DiSC Style (January 8, 2019)
- Communication for Success – Session II – Discovering Your DiSC Style (January 8, 2019)
- Engaging and Mobilizing Your Team
(February 12, 2019)(Rescheduled to March 12, 2019)
- Networking / Referrals / Strategic Alliances (February 12, 2019)
- Presentations – Removing the Fear (March 12, 2019)
- Building a High-Trust Team: Who’s Got Your Back? (April 9, 2019)
- Where’s the Cash? Understanding Financials for Non-accountants (May 14, 2019)
- Laws of Leadership (June 11, 2019)
Price includes course materials and a certificate of completion.
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
Preferred registration date: seven days prior to the course start date.
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling Michele at the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business! Contact Mike Bachman Director of Membership to find out more!