Events, Education & Training Calendar
We are passionate about
free enterprise advocacy,
workforce education and training,
career pathway development, and
instilling a safety culture—
in all sectors of the construction industry.
Please consider using a Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browser when registering to maximize functionality.
If you have any difficulties registering, please call (717) 653-8106.
- This event has passed.
Understanding Financials for Non-Accountants – Part of the Leadership Development Series
June 14 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$150.00 – $1,620.00
Understanding Financials for Non-Accountants
Part of the Leadership Development Series
Breakdown of the P&L, Balance Sheet and Financial Trends
June 14, 2022 | 8:00 am – 10:00 am
at ABC Keystone
135 Shellyland Road
Manheim, PA 17545
Benefits of Attending:
- Decipher the P&L
- Learn how to spot financial trends
- Understand numbers important to your business/department
- Better understand the balance sheet
Our Members Say it Best:
“Great ideas for adapting your leadership styles based on the situation or with whom you are dealing.”
– Jessica Craft, James Craft & Son, Inc.
Sessions in the Leadership Development Series:
- October 12, 2021: Self Management
- November 9, 2021: Setting & Achieving GOALS
- December 14, 2021: Leadership v. Management
- January 11, 2022: Discovering Your DiSC Style
- February 8, 2022: Communication is Everything
- March 8, 2022: Attitude Adjustment
- April 12, 2022: Networking, Referrals & Strategic Alliances
- May 10, 2022: Developing High Trust Teams
- June 14, 2022: Understanding Financials for Non-Accountants
Can’t make a session? Substitution is permissible.
Join the Series at Any Point in the Cycle at the Full Series Rate!
Preferred registration date: Seven days prior to session date
Price includes: three hours of instruction, hands-on activities and course materials
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.
EIN: 23-1618254 – Contributions or gifts are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, payments may be deductible by members as an ordinary, necessary business expense. See your accountant for details.
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business!
Contact Mike Bachman Director of Membership to find out more!