ABC Keystone offers Career Development Education, Safety Training,
Networking Events & Advocacy Engagement to Members.
Select education & training seminars are open to non-members.
Members SAVE! Learn more
Please consider using a Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browser when registering to maximize functionality.
If you have any difficulties, please call (717) 653-8106. Thank you!
Setting & Achieving GOALS – Part of the Leadership Development Series
November 9 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$150 – $1620.00
Setting & Achieving GOALS
Part of the Leadership Development Series
Workshop Your Goals for Quantifiable Results!
November 9, 2021 | 8:00 am – 10:00 am
at ABC Keystone
High achievers know how to achieve their goals. If you feel stagnated or are looking for that push to improve your potential, this class will help you chart the course for goal realization for you and your team.
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn how to select and define goals for you and your team
- Successfully design measurable goals for quantifiable results
- Discover the discipline and daily practices needed to reach your goals
- The reasons behind why people often struggle to reach goals
- Setting measurable goals
- Steps to take to set up your goals for success
- How to empower teammates to reach their own goals
- Goal setting workshop – leave with goals in hand
Sessions in the Leadership Development Series:
- October 12, 2021: Self Management
- November 9, 2021: Setting & Achieving GOALS
- December 14, 2021: Leadership v. Management
- January 11, 2022: Discovering Your DiSC Style
- February 8, 2022: Communication is Everything
- March 8, 2022: Attitude Adjustment
- April 12, 2022: Networking, Referrals & Strategic Alliances
- May 10, 2022: Developing High Trust Teams
- June 14, 2022: Understanding Financials for Non-Accountants
Can’t make a session? Substitution is permissible.
Join the Series at Any Point in the Cycle at the Full Series Rate!
Preferred registration date: Seven days prior to session date
Price includes: Instruction, Goal Setting Workshop, Interactive Activities & Completion Certificate
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the start of class cannot be refunded; substitutions are permitted.
ABC Members may select the option to be invoiced. Non-members will need to please pay at time of registration either via credit card payment online or by calling the Chapter office: (717) 653-8106.
EIN: 23-1618254 – Contributions or gifts are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, payments may be deductible by members as an ordinary, necessary business expense. See your accountant for details.
ABC Keystone Membership can help you advance your business!
Contact Mike Bachman Director of Membership to find out more!